FAQ / Returns & Exchanges
- How can I pay for my order? Is it secure?
The payment process is provided by Strippe, one of the safest and most used online payment solutions on the Web. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Where are our products made?
Our bikinis are designed by Eva, the creator of the brand, in a family workshop in the heart of Lisbon, Portugal.
- How to be sure about the size ?
Our sizing advice is a guideline only.
Please consider this when choosing your size.
Neoprene & lycra fits firmly on the body & it has a greater resistance to stretching. It won’t lose its shape and is supportive and smooth on the body.
If the size doesn’t fit you, you have 14 days to exchange it at no additional cost to you!
If you are interested in collaborating on a project, product, event or anything else, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a photographer, blogger, model, Instagramer or other, if you want to collaborate with us on a project, send us an email at email@example.com and tell us your idea! We love to collaborate with other inspiring entrepreneurs!
Whether you are a surfer, a kite surfer, a wakeboarder, yoga fan, or just a pro or amateur sport enthusiast, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a sponsor request.
How to take care of your swimwear to make sure it stays in perfect condition all summer long:
- Make sure to always rinse off after a day at the pool or surfing session. Chlorine and salt will not do the elastics and pigments of the fabric any good.
- Never put your swimsuit in the washing machine or dryer. The heat will damage your bikini. Wash your swimsuit by hand or let it soak in water with a little soap for a few hours, and hang or spread it to dry. It will be like new!
- Do not let your bikini dry in the sun. After rinsing it, spread it in the shade so that the sun does not spoil the colors.
- Whenever you want to take off your bikini, take the time to untie the cords. This will allow for the elastics to remain intact!
- Do not leave your wet swimsuit somewhere in a ball. Bacteria will develop fairly quickly, which will affect the colors, and an unpleasant odor may stick to it. Lay or suspend your swimwear after each use.
Purchases are usually processed and shipped within 3 to 5 business days from the date of the order. If your order was made during the weekend or on a holiday, it will start processing the next business day. It will take 2 days from the moment the order is sent to receive the package in France, and between 7 to 10 days for international shipping. Worldwide express delivery is possible at an additional cost.
Shipping in France
Shipping is free and usually takes 2-5 days to arrive at your destination. Possibility of sending express (24h) for an additional 8 €.
Shipping in Europe
Shipping costs are 8 € and shipping usually takes 2 to 7 days to arrive at your destination. Possibility of sending express (24-48h) for an additional 15 €.
Shipping costs are € 15 and shipping usually takes 7 to 14 days to arrive at your destination. Possibility of sending express (48-72h) for an additional 30 €.
All additional charges (taxes and / or customs fees) are the customer’s responsibility. These may vary depending on the country or state listed in the shipping address. We recommend that you contact your local customs office if you are unsure of the charges that may be applied to your order. Moea Swimwear is not responsible for any additional charges requested when sending your order.
Returns & Exchanges
For any information about our products or questions related to your order, contact us by email at email@example.com. We will answer you as soon as possible. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, between 10 am and 5 pm (except holidays).
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please note that we are happy to exchange a product within 14 days depending on the availability of the product. If you experience a problem with your order, please contact us within 14 days of receipt and send us a picture of the defect. We do not provide refunds; the products may only be exchanged.
Once an order is placed and has been shipped, (including pre-orders), it is not possible to cancel that order. However, if the order has not been sent and you wish to change an address or a name, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items that have been worn, washed or damaged by the customer can not be returned under any circumstances. All labels must still be intact and attached to the product to make the exchange. Items purchased on sale are final sales and can not be returned or exchanged.
Exchange and Return Guidelines
- Fill in the return box that was sent to you with your order.
- Return the unwashed and unworn item with all intact sales tags attached. Be sure to include your completed return card in the package.
- Send the package to the following address:
- We strongly suggest that you choose the services of a carrier that offers a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Once the parcel is well received, we will treat your request as soon as possible.
- Once received, we will exchange the product as soon as we can. Note that the shipping costs are non-refundable, and are to be paid by the customer (unless error on our part).
We take care to inspect all items carefully before sending them to their destination. If the goods prove to be defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will send you return and exchange instructions. All exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of the package. Upon receipt of the parcel, we will process the exchange as soon as possible, at no cost. In the event that the desired item is out of stock, we will issue a refund based on the initial payment method.
We strive to keep inventory and update the website regularly. However, an item may become unavailable when processing your order. In such cases, our customer service will track your order by email and we will make a refund as soon as possible on your credit card.
If your order has not arrived within the agreed time, this may be due to the following reasons:
- The parcel carrier has been delayed. If this is the case, your package tracking information should display the latest updates to your shipment. Please refer to the confirmation email where you will find all the information you need to track your order.
- Your package has been left with a neighbor: in this case the driver will leave a card with the address where he left it.
- Your package has been left in a safe place (if this was specified in the delivery note) and the driver has left a notice.If however your case does not correspond to any of the above cases, please contact us and we will investigate the causes of the delay.
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not provide refunds but it is possible to exchange the product within 14 days.
Retailers Moea Swimwear
Products are available in several stores around the world. Consult our “Retailers” page to find a point of sale near you.